How is the Best EVA Cases Born?-CROWN CASE Production Process
1, Design and Custom make tooling.
2, Careful Selection the Raw Materials: Environment-friendly and Can be Pass CA65 and Reach etc.
3, 3 layer Lamination by glue.
5, Softened by high temperature - Cold Press molding by mold.
6, Trimming before Sewing.
7, QC - Use Export Carton and Poly bag for Packaging.
8, Booking - Shipment.
Check this Production Process video on YouTube:
6 Features of EVA Cases:
1. Water resistance: Closed cell structure, non-absorbent, moisture, water resistance is good.
2. Resistance to water, oil, acid, alkali and other chemicals, corrosion, anti-bacterial, non-toxic, tasteless, non-polluting.
3. Easy to carry out, Produced by laminating, hot pressing, cutting, sewing, and other processing.
4. Resilience and high tensile strength, toughness, good shock / buffer performance.
5. Insulation, excellent insulation and cold temperature performance, resistant to cold and exposure.
6. Closed cell, good sound effects.
Its advantage meets the requirements we use, that is why becoming more popular.
How Crown Case do their quality control process?
We pride ourselves on a 100% satisfaction rating from our clients. Our impeccable quality control standards are a major contributor to our reputation as an industry leader in custom case design and production. We are fully committed to shipping you defect-free orders. In fact, if we find one defect in an order at one of our factories, we will hand check the entire production run. Consequently, our defect rate is among the lowest in the industry, and we pride ourselves on delivering defect-free cases to our clients.
Our average customer relationship is more than 8 years, and we are proud of that. Our dedication to quality is one of the reasons why we enjoy such a high client retention rate. That’s our promise, our mission statement, and our oath to each and every one of our customers.
Post time: Jul-04-2022